www.seeurope.net was launched in 2001 by Bulgaria Economic Forum and it has also been supported by the investment and development promotion organizations in the Southeast European countries, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development /OECD/, the Investment Compact within the Stability Pact, the German association for technical co-operation (GTZ GmbH).
Major goals of www.seeurope.net are:
· Integrating existing business information sources in the region;
· Providing up-to-date reliable information about processes in the region;
· Assisting regional and international companies with business interests in the region.
www.seeurope.net offers two main “products”:
· Daily business and political information about the countries in the region – news, analyses, comments, research, documents, free news bulletin. Every day!
Providing daily information about the countries in the region we have been trying to make it clear for everyone that there are not only conflicts but also real business opportunities in the region.
· The Investment Guide for Southeast Europe, including detailed information about Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey: statistics, country profile for each of them, taxation, legislation concerning setting up business, privatisation, incentives for foreign investors, foreign trade regime, infrastructure projects, business openings…
www.seeurope.net is information supplied by the news group of Bulgaria Economic Forum – BEF News.